Blogroll

Get a website with Godaddy


Logo designer Fiverr Frelancer

Sunday, October 29, 2017

How to back up Miui based android phone


Hi MIUI users,
Not too long ago but maybe around 2012, backup in android was not an easy thing to do. I remember I had to download the app multiple times while I flashed custom MIUI ROMs in my Samsung SII device. While operation itself was not complex parse, but rather massive packed with migraine and valuable data.
Seriously: A mere matter of years back in early Android days, a proper Android device backup required physical computer connections, device drivers, searching for never ending third-party software and even perhaps the pirated ones which was supposed to have one extra feature which was missed in free version. Phew, but not the last with parallel adult beverages which could keep us self-motivated or energized till the end of exercise.
Well, Lucky me, these days, it takes little time to back up my device and keep data synced in Cloud. Most of the work happens seamlessly and automatically, behind the scenes — either without any involvement on my behalf or with a one-time setup when I first set my phone.
While Android itself has options if you are migrating to new device by uploading the data to G Drive, Mi has MiCloud  (Don’t forget to check out here on how to leverage the cloud service) but the requirement of Internet could somehow hold us back.
The copious amount of priceless pictures, homemade high resolution videos, contacts, photos, text messages, billboard music, apps and bookmarks and so on and so forth in the device needs to be stored for an easy access when you are offline. Phew, that was long statement, Just the thought of losing data could bring shiver in our bones. I have tried my best to illustrate with least or minimal effort required to preventing the loss of your personal data so that you never worry about losing all those contacts and photos again.
Let's go!
Backup of local data and settings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon store

alidropship plugin

alidropship plugin
alidropship plugin

Total Pageviews

About